Good Evening, Everyone!
I am loving colour at the moment, especially when it brightens up a dull day! However yesterday was a dry sunny day in Galway albeit a pretty cold one… so this was my attire.
I am not normally one for ‘oversized’ anything really as I prefer a more fitted look but there are always exceptions. This Mint Oversized wool jumper was my exception, the exception being that it was the ‘only’ oversized item I wore here. The jumper is so very warm & who doesn’t love mint.…
The Over the knee boots transform this outfit, giving height, extra warmth and that fashion statement. Over the knee boots are my boots of choice for Winter, both heels and flats and are perfect for looking styled whilst covered up.
- The wool jumper is from ASOS here similar here also.
- The jeans are miss selfridge (old) and the boots I have from 2 years ago…similar here.
- The coat is also something I have had in my wardrobe a while similar here and I also like here.
- The leather gloves are (old) from oasis, similar here,
- the DVF bag was a gift & I adore it!!!!
Thanks for reading,
Keep on smiling,
Jo @ seasonsinheels x