La Dolce Vita
Hi Everyone! Hope you all had an amazing Valentines weekend…
I was very lucky to jet off to Rome for a break away & experience the rich history & culture of where it all began. I loved every minute of my time there.
This post was Last Sunday, we took a stroll to the Borghese museum, it is the first art gallery ever opened and is very impressive. It also has a huge park on the grounds and beautiful gardens, a great way to spend a Sunday.
- I am obsessed with the vibrant blue of my wool French Connection coat, available on sale here .
- My Faux fur stole from here was so cosy and warm and so versatile I can wear with many coats or simply as a stole over dresses.
- The orange jumper is New Look available here
- Wax trousers were from iClothing available here.
- The boots from Asos here
- Handbag from Dunnes Stores here
- leather gloves (old) similar here and my ray bans were a gift.
Thanks for reading,
Jo @ seasonsinheels X